Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Help@out Medical & Legal

Freezing Your Eggs At Fortysomething
This week, I had my eggs frozen. I'm 44. And a half. All the data and statistics say that I had a ten percent chance of this, whittled down to a three percent chance of that, and if fertilized, a one percent chance of having a healthy baby - or some other seemingly grim statistic. They were so dim I chose not to remember them specifically. That said, when I asked my fertility doctor about ... Read News

CGH Increasing Services For Treatment
CLINTON — CGH Medical Center provides a plethora of services for breast cancer exams, and is looking for ways to increase their efficiency even more. ... Read News

Help@OUT - Free Emergency Roadside Assistance | Home Assistant
Business OUTsurance also provides Help@OUT emergency roadside assistance for businesses. Home Assistance. If an emergency occurs at home, our Help@OUT team will be happy to assist you. You'll have access to this legal and medical telephone advice line, 24/7. ... Read Article

No comments:

Post a Comment